6.10.2011

Donations

I do a lot of work on this site just about every day, and as you can see it is not a paid subscription service. I have no intentions of making it a paid service either, I enjoy what I do. However, donations would be greatly appreciated. I have added a Pay-Pal DONATION button to the toolbar on the left.

If you like an editorial I have written, please consider making a small contribution to say thanks. If you hate an editorial I have written and think I'm a jack-hole, but still like the site in general and want to help it keep moving, please consider a donation to the effort. If you are comfortably well-off and would like to help a bankrupt guy down on his luck and trying to put his car back on the road, you might consider a slightly larger donation.

Any donation over $50 will qualify you for my own personal autograph on genuine loose-leaf paper. Send email for details.









And a genuine thanks folks, for visiting Station.6.Underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Headlines

Which Mythical Creature Are You?                         Sexy Out of This World Aliens                         Is That a Ghost or Just a Dirty Lens                         Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?                          Do You Know Vampires?                          Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse                          Ten Amazing Urban Legends That Are Actually True                          Unbelievable UFO Sightings                          Is Your Dealer a Cop?

Search This Blog