5.17.2012

Is Your Dealer a Cop?

Took this fun little quiz for the heck of it. I don't use drugs on a regular basis so I'm not too worried about it. But I learned the ropes a bit back in high school and college on how to spot trouble, so I took this quiz with those rules in mind.

Is Your Dealer a Cop?

But as soon as I saw the title, all I could think of was all the cases of crooked cops, and wondered if this was that kind of quiz. But if it had been, I suppose they would have called it, "Is your cop a dealer?" lol.

Cocaine Cop Gets 3 1/2 Years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Headlines

Which Mythical Creature Are You?                         Sexy Out of This World Aliens                         Is That a Ghost or Just a Dirty Lens                         Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?                          Do You Know Vampires?                          Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse                          Ten Amazing Urban Legends That Are Actually True                          Unbelievable UFO Sightings                          Is Your Dealer a Cop?

Search This Blog