12.27.2012

Texas Style!

Rerun Sambo, Acquitted
Bumpkiss, Texas - Last Thursday night around midnight, a man from Houston, Texas was arrested, jailed, and charged with murder for shooting a woman 6 times in the back as she was running away with his wallet.

The following Monday morning, the man was called in front of the Arraignment Judge, sworn-in, and asked to explain his actions.

The man replied, "I was standing at the corner bus stop for about 15 minutes, waiting for the bus to take me home after work. I am a bus-boy at a local cafe. I was there alone, so I had my right hand on my pistol and my other hand on my wallet. All of a sudden I was spun around hard to my left. As I caught my balance, I saw a crack-head bitch running away with my wallet. I looked down at my right hand and saw that my fingers were wrapped tightly around my pistol. The next thing I remember is saying out loud, "No Way Beotch! You're not stealing my pay check and tips." I raised my right hand, pointed my pistol at the woman running away from me with my wallet, and started squeezing the trigger of my pistol.

When asked by the arraignment judge, "Why did you shoot the woman 6 times? The man replied under oath, "Because, when I pulled the trigger the 7th time, it only went click."

The man was released and was back at work the next day! That's Gun Control, Texas Style.


UPDATE:

Rerun Sambo was re-arrested on the murder charge and faced full prosecution before a jury. He was found guilty and sentenced to be executed. He is appealing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Headlines

Which Mythical Creature Are You?                         Sexy Out of This World Aliens                         Is That a Ghost or Just a Dirty Lens                         Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?                          Do You Know Vampires?                          Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse                          Ten Amazing Urban Legends That Are Actually True                          Unbelievable UFO Sightings                          Is Your Dealer a Cop?

Search This Blog