7.13.2013

Zimmerman Not Guilty and Why I Agree

By now you have no doubt heard that George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

I could go into a point by point essay on why I agree with the decision and spout my opinion on race and the Second Amendment and all that as well. But I won't.

I just want to leave you with this link, which shows that Trayvon Martin chose to re-engage George Zimmerman. Martin was home-free and chose to go back for a fight. In my opinion, that shows Zimmerman was acting in self defense at the time of the shooting, all other issues aside.

Evidence that Trayvon Martin Doubled Back

The video in that link has been deleted, but here is another copy of the 911 call.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Headlines

Which Mythical Creature Are You?                         Sexy Out of This World Aliens                         Is That a Ghost or Just a Dirty Lens                         Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?                          Do You Know Vampires?                          Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse                          Ten Amazing Urban Legends That Are Actually True                          Unbelievable UFO Sightings                          Is Your Dealer a Cop?

Search This Blog