10.31.2011

A Brazen Good Cop (UPDATED)

I hate to sound like I'm gender-biased, but it would take a female cop to make a stop like this.

I have been stopped a few times by female officers myself. They tend to take things to the letter of that law, no exceptions. Not even common sense in some cases. In my case I had an accident report by a local PD that my headlight has been mashed out in a hit and run, and STILL the female Trooper wrote me for a headlight out. Stupid. No common sense in that.

But at the same time, when I see something like this, it kinda makes me think maybe female cops are doing something right. No wonder women are hated "on the job" though. Probably hate them worse than black cops.

Notice too however, that when all is said and done, the offending officer gets a misdemeanor ticket.




UPDATE:

The Perils of Cop on Cop Law Enforcement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Headlines

Which Mythical Creature Are You?                         Sexy Out of This World Aliens                         Is That a Ghost or Just a Dirty Lens                         Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?                          Do You Know Vampires?                          Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse                          Ten Amazing Urban Legends That Are Actually True                          Unbelievable UFO Sightings                          Is Your Dealer a Cop?

Search This Blog