4.16.2013

Boston Bombing Memorial Page Printed 2 Days Too Early

Media manipulation, technological aberration, or proof of a false-flag attack?


Similar pages were said to have been set up before the event in the Sandy Hook shooting as well.

Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed (VIDEO)

Also see: Boston Marathon Honored Sandy Hook Victims

Some debunking websites like Snopes are reporting that this is just a "freak" of internet technology, that because of internet crawlers and so forth the date is being reported wrong because of a computer glitch. Well I can tell you personally that I have started a number of Facebook pages and have never seen this happen. Moreover, this is not the first time this sort of thing has happened.

For one thing, it's not just a glitch when numerous pages on the same tragedy all suffer the same glitch when no other page that day did. Moreover, we tend to see this glitch occur only in times of great national distress... Such as the supposed assassination of Osama Bin Laden.

Fox News Reports Osama Bin Laden Death A Few Days Too Early

Okay, so maybe we have another technological "aberration" with Twitter as well as Facebook. But contained in that link/brief, is the video from the BBC, on 9/11, reporting that WTC7 fell, before it actually fell. Was that the fault of Google crawlers too?

This is not just one "accident" or "aberration" my friends, this is a trend of lies.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you said was actually very reasonable. But, what about this?
what if you were to write a killer post title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added a post title that makes people want more? I mean "Boston Bombing Memorial Page Printed 2 Days Too Early" is kinda vanilla. You should peek at Yahoo's front page and note
how they create news headlines to grab viewers to click.
You might add a related video or a related picture or two
to grab people interested about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it could make your website a little livelier.

My blog post: soccer socks

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

My web site :: Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming
having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Here is my blog :: Cheap Nike Jerseys

Isthmus said...

You can edit FB page names one time after going public. That's what happened here... FB confirmed it too.

Station.6.Underground said...

So someone set up a page 2 days earlier, and then decided to change the name to this? Why not just start a new page. Why would you take a page about making cupcakes or whatever, and turn it into a memorial page. Makes no sense. But of course FB "confirmed" it.

Post a Comment

Latest Headlines

Which Mythical Creature Are You?                         Sexy Out of This World Aliens                         Is That a Ghost or Just a Dirty Lens                         Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?                          Do You Know Vampires?                          Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse                          Ten Amazing Urban Legends That Are Actually True                          Unbelievable UFO Sightings                          Is Your Dealer a Cop?

Search This Blog