5.07.2013

Pregnant Mom Calls 911 For Help, Gets Shot In Face While Holding Baby

AGAWAM, Mass. (WGGB) – One year after being accidentally shot in the face Britteney Miles shares her story.

On May 5, 2012, the Agawam resident called 911 after she thought someone was breaking into her apartment. It turned out to be her boyfriend.

“If I had known it was my boyfriend I would have never called the cops. I would have went to the front door and opened it,” said Miles.

Miles was shot as she was at the door to meet the police.

“I walked over to open the door and before I could get my door open, she fired her gun and it went through the door and hit me in the face,” said Miles.

She was pregnant and holding her two-year-old daughter at the time. She didn’t know she was shot until an officer told her what happened.

Read more at: ABC 40 FOX 6

Also see: The Republican




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that
might be able to fix this problem. If you have any suggestions,
please share. Many thanks!

Feel free to surf to my webpage Gucci Sito Ufficiale Scarpe

Post a Comment

Latest Headlines

Which Mythical Creature Are You?                         Sexy Out of This World Aliens                         Is That a Ghost or Just a Dirty Lens                         Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?                          Do You Know Vampires?                          Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse                          Ten Amazing Urban Legends That Are Actually True                          Unbelievable UFO Sightings                          Is Your Dealer a Cop?

Search This Blog