My Firefox browser is giving me a redirect-page warning on occasion when I come here to Station 6 Underground. Not to be alarmed folks. The redirect is simply to gather anonymous user data such as how many people visit the site or how many people are viewing a page here at one time. No spam, no viruses. If you have any questions, feel fre to contact me and I can show you the details of the utility I am using.
Thanks
-The Captain
The brain is a quantum computer as the Universe simulation is a quantum
computer. So, of course, you would expect to find ‘quantum effects inside
brain neurons’. But the brain is not the origin of consciousness – it is
the conduit for consciousness to express itself within the dense
frequencies that we call ‘matter’. What LEVEL of consciousness we express
is our choice and every effort is made by the Cult to suppress it.
-
The brain is a quantum computer as the Universe simulation is a quantum
computer. So, of course, you would expect to find ‘quantum effects inside
brain neu...
40 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment