7.13.2011

What would it cost America if illegal aliens vacated?

What If 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?
By Tina Griego
7-12-11


I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News, wrote a column titled, "Mexican Visitor's Lament". I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver last week. Hernandez said, "illegal aliens pay rent, buy groceries, and buy clothes. What happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?" Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?

So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the FACTS I found below. It's a good question it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of Americans demand secure borders and that we stop illegal migration. But what would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? The answers I found may surprise you!

Get the full story with numbers and stats at the following link:

http://rense.com/general94/whatif20.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Headlines

Which Mythical Creature Are You?                         Sexy Out of This World Aliens                         Is That a Ghost or Just a Dirty Lens                         Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?                          Do You Know Vampires?                          Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse                          Ten Amazing Urban Legends That Are Actually True                          Unbelievable UFO Sightings                          Is Your Dealer a Cop?

Search This Blog